Monday, February 2, 2009

It was a SUPER party

We had treats..
We had the deep fryer all fired up for some wings..
We had a super Steelers fan all dressed up for the occasion...We had our mascot (Buster, not Pancho)We had a little illegal child gambling....
We had an awkward moment where Pancho tried to make-out with Tiffany...
We watched some commercials...
We even watched a little bit of football..

But, by far, the best part of the night...... Hubba-hubba!

Just watching Bruce Springsteen made me want to run down to the basement and retrieve my life sized Bruce poster (not that I had one) and pull out my Bruce Springsteen scrapbook (not that I made one). It took me right back to 1987 and I was a brace-faced, bespeckled, gangly gal who was getting all gushy over the Boss all over again.

1 comment:

The Frost's said...

OMG.......I forgot that you were totally in LOVE with Bruce Springsteen! and yes I remember your life size poster!! Oh the memories of Williams Circle!!