Thursday, October 20, 2011

Aaron Jean Dancing Machine

I, Momma Lafitte, do hereby solemnly swear that I will not use the following blog post to embarrass my son, Aaron Jean Lafitte who went on his first date last night to the girls dance/Halloween dance with the super cute Rachel Harding. 
 I, Momma Lafitte, do hereby swear that I will not embarrass Aaron Jean by pointing that he has his eyes closed in most of these pictures.  Aaron, just closing your eyes does not make me disappear.
 I, Momma Lafitte, do hereby recognize that said Aaron Jean may need to "lift" these photos to either post on his facebook or share with his friends since their camera was not working properly.  So I will try to refrain from getting all sappy about how cute their double dating Teen-aged Mutant Ninja Turtle couple, Bobby and Diana were.  When did these kids grow up?  I'm pretty sure Bobby was having sleep overs and stealing out of my fridge just yesterday......oh wait....he did steal out of my fridge just yesterday.

Hold the phone......sorry.......I am unable to keep my promise
How stinkin' cute.  My baby boy is going on his first date! To a dance! With a girl!  What a cute bunch of kids.  When did HE grow up?  When did I get this old?
  Good-bye my sweet little dancers.....be safe and have a good time at the dance.....I take it you aren't going to let me go with you?

No comments: