Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas Mamacita

When my mom passed away, someone suggested that when we ordered the headstone, we get marble vases attached to the base. It turned out to be a wonderful idea. No one can steal them, and there is always vases there when you want to take flowers.


I wanted to do something special in the vases for Christmas so I bought two little artificial trees and turned my Christmas project over to Yo Bob. And he is so smart that he constructed two little cylinders that fit inside the vases, poured a little concrete in them and set the tree stumps into the cement. I added some pink garland and little pink ornaments (cuz we are all about the pink--even if Buster thinks it's tacky). Wa- law.........
Merry Christmas Mamacita!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Love it Stacy - you did your mama proud :)

PS - I think I recognize that house is the background...........could be a relative of mine :)