Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chuck-o-wagon-o-rama

Get it?

Chuck Wagon

Chuck-o-Rama

Chuck-o-wagon-o-rama!


I don't get along well with summer. They don't make enough extra strengh/prescription strength/manly strength deoderant for gigantor gals like me to make it comfortably through the blazin' season. But I have to admit that I do have one favorite part of summer----I am a HUGE fan of Chuck Wagon breakfast. And Chuck Wagon Breakfast is bascially the starting bell to summer round these parts.
Yo Bob/Cookie served up a good one this year. The hashbrowns were nice and toasty........and when I can convince him to bring back the bacon, all will be right with the world.


We got to treat Carol and Alan to their first Chuck Wagon.


Carol's sister Sylvia and her husband Barry made a layover in Morgan from California on their way to Wyoming so we also go to show off Morgan County Search and Rescue's finest breakfast skills to them.

Hangin out with Buster at the Chuck Wagon......just like the good old days......


No comments: