Monday, September 15, 2008

Just another manic Monday

Holy freakin' muther of all rotten Mondays!! I don't think this one can get worse!

It started with my cell phone ringing as I left the house this morning. No cell phone call at 8:00 in the morning is a good cell phone call. It was an un-named school calling about an un-named child of mine. Not a good way to kick start the work week. It took me most of my morning to "clean-up" that little project. The didn't seem to get any better and culminated into Stacy having a mini-meltdown over boxes of paper (don't ask). ARG!!! I couldn't get home fast enough.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, dun dun dunnnnnn.....

Tim offered to take me to get a coke (presumably to drown my sorrows in) and as we were backing out of the driveway, KABAM!!


Tim backed his truck into my car. The impact of the crash caved in my rear driver's side bumper and broke the tail light. Tim's truck sustained minimal damage. Mostly just scratches and a little denting. For those of you that don't know, we sold off the Lafitte fleet (almost in one week) in an attempt to down size to a car for Stacy and a truck for Tim. Both vehicles are somewhat new and in (was in) great shape. So today we managed to crashed BOTH of our somewhat new vehicles. Tim taped my tail light back on (is that legal?) and took out his anger by climbing under my car and punching the dent back out.

I need to start drinking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you don't feel alone, I had a pretty rotten Monday as well. It was a full moon, you know; explains a lot in my opinion. And yes, drinking does help. 12 of PBR did the trick for me!

SHIRLEE said...

Start Drinking??? jk

Sorry about your Monday, today will have to be better, right?

Stacy said...

I guess if I'm gonna become a drinker, I better learn the lingo.

Hey Hoss--
What is PBR and where can I get me some?

Anonymous said...

Oh man Stacy ... that stinks about your vehicles. Hope today is better for you. I'm finally caught up on your blog. I'll be better from now on. I swear. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh crap.... I forgot to leave my name again.

Kristy-
Your Bestest Friend Forever and ever.