Tuesday, March 29, 2011

He's our NAPA man

When I need a bag of sugar I head straight to Morgan Jubilee where Lydon Edward works the morning shifts. He hooks up!

He's been my Jubilee Boy

And now, when Timmy needs and air filter, he heads to the Morgan Napa where Lydon Edward works the nights and weekend shifts. He hooks him up!

I guess you could now say he's our NAPA man.

Bless his little hard working heart.....he's working at Jubilee, NAPA, running with the Morgan Ambulance and the Morgan Fire all the while going to the fire academy two nights a week and on the weekends.
I think I"m going to start borrowing back some of the money he's been borrowing from me.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Sounds like he's a hard worker like his mom ! (and dad too)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.